Scooter GTR 150
Dear User :
We would like to inform you that under our strict quality control system for the production of our scooters,
we offer a complete guarantee as indicated in the guarantee blogspot issued by our dealers. Our scooters
must undergo all periodic maintenance and services besides, original spare parts must be used. In case
of defects in structure or part materials produced, assistance is offered at free of charge under warranty.
The above-mentioned guarantee is not valid, under the following condition.
1. The designated lubricating oil is not used.
2. Maintenance or repair is not carried out in the appropriate manner.
3. Non-genuine parts are utilized and modified to the original design are carried out.
4. Instruction in the owner's manual are not properly followed.
This manual is a general guide line for the inspection procedure and basic maintenance of this scooter. if you have any further queries, please contact Naza Biker branches and authorized dealer, who will be ready to help you any time.
Please use Ntech 5000 equivalent grade engine oil to refill the ingine, otherwise, the above mentioned guarantee is void.
The Naza Bikers was launched with parts :
- MODEL GTR 150
- Engine (1 cylinder, 4 stroke)
- Displacement (149cc)
- Cylinder bore / stroke (58 x 57.8mm)
- Emission limits (Malaysian standard)
- Cooling (Liquid cool)
- Transmission (Automatic CVT)
- Gross weight (116 kgs)
- Lubricating system ( separation)
- Max. Torque ( 11.1N-M/5000 rpm)
- Starter (Electronic / Kick / Cdi ignition)
- Max. power (7kw/7200 rpm)
- Front suspension (Hydraulic fork)
- Rear suspension ( Oil pneumatic shock absorbers, adjustable )
- Compression rate ( 10.3 :1 )
- Front tire ( 110/70 - 17 )
- Rear tire ( 120/80 - 16 )
- Fuel capacity (9 liter)
- Disc brake (front: 280mm, rear: 210mm)
- Battery (YTX7A-BS, 12V/7AH)
- Dimensions L x W x H (2030 x 680 x 1180 mm)
- Exhaust system ( INOX )
The Pin Badge Master's Set of 12 LOGO (#13) (Vespa) Pinback 1.25" Round Diameter Pins/ Badges/ Buttons
Art and Craft Supply (The Pin Badge Master)
You might also like:
Recommendation on 2 stroke high quality oil2004-03-28 01:32:31 by sparkalina
For my scooter.
I haven't had to add any since I purchased it last September due to being in storage for winter and now it's time to add some to the tank (separate oil receptable)
Anyway, the store manager said high quality, but I know when I get to the auto store I'm going to be standing in front of an entire aisle of motor oil.
Any brands stand above the rest?
If it matters the oil that is in the tank is blue-ish and take it easy on me, I'm learning motor scooter engine repair slowly.
Now give me postal jeep or volkswagen and I can fix it, but my scooter has such tiny parts with crappy access
2 stroke motors are very easy to maintain2005-04-18 15:58:24 by delta9
The only maintence really needed is occasionaly changing the points and cleaning the carburator. There are a few scooter shops in the city that do maintainace but its easy to learn on your own. It's also handy to cary some spare spark plugs as they are known to foul. You also need to mix 2-cycle oil in with the gas.
Live Wire: No license plates required for mopeds — Fayetteville Observer
Note: This definition applies to many machines that are described by their manufacturers as scooters or mopeds. Whether the machine is a moped or a motorcycle, its operator must obey all traffic laws.
Jaguar Power Sports Dragon Performance Brake Line
Sports (Jaguar Power Sports)